Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sacramento Kings SB Nike

What ever happened to me posting sneakers! AHHHH! It's been a minute since I last purchased sneakers so I'm WAY overdue for a new pair! As you can see I still haven't started my project but I'm about to get to it lol JUST ONE MORE POST! These SBs (skate boarding) by Nike won't be released until May 2010. I have like 2 pair of mid sneakers...I'm a low sneaker kind of girl lol but I LOVE these colors!

Not to mention I used to be a HUGE Kings fan back when the team had Mike Bibby, Chris Webber, Peja Stojakovic, Hedo Turkoglu, and you know the rest! lol Hopefully my local skate boarding shop Undercover will have these in! For a direct link to where I saw these shoes check out: http://n-sb.org/index.php/2010/03/30/sacramento-kings-sb-nike-dunk-hi/ What do you all think?

1 comment:

So Tenacious said...

I like those.. Especially because they're my favorite color.. PURPLE!