Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Product



How should I start this? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Yes I'm sooo LATE and I haven't made a post since last year! Today I went to Target and decided to check out the hair products they have right now. I spotted the Curls "Curl Creme' Brule" moisturizer for $10.99 and decided to give it a try.  Now we all know I am not a product junky, I like to try different products when I use up what I already have. Lately I've been using Taliah Waajid's Curly Curl Cream as a base for twists and other styles. My thoughts? I will not be purchasing this product again because it causes MAJOR flakes for me. I thought that when I used it with gel that's what caused the flakes but when I don't use gel I still have flakes and that's not COOL. Here is a picture of the product in case you guys don't remember...







So I washed my hair today and decided to put twists in using the curl creme' brule product. Now I love the smell and consistency of the product and felt that it was very light and coats the hair very nicely. Tomorrow I will be taking my medium sized twists out and style. After that I will take pictures so you all will get to see the finished look. The question on my mind now is whether or not I will have a defined twist out because the product says it's not meant for hold so I may have to experiment by using it with gel another day. Has anyone used any of these products? What were your thoughts? Stay tuned guys! I'll be back :)

3 comments:

Cristine♥ said...

hey jazz!!
the only curls product i've tried is the pomade... and I am pretty much in love with it! I use it for my flexi rod sets, to smooth my edges, and occasionally for twist outs. however... i haven't really wanted to branch out to their other products.

Vibrant1 said...

Oww I didn't know they made a pomade! I suppose I will have to order that from the website. I like the moisturizer so far. I will post pics like tomorrow!

Cristine♥ said...

I got mine from Target. It was like $7. Smells good too :)