Thursday, July 21, 2011

Some Deep Conditioner!!

Something that JUST came to my mind is, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Well that's how I feel right about now about deep conditioners. We all like to switch it up a bit and try new things so that's what I did. You all know I love Neutrogenas' Deep Conditioner and I've had nothing but great moments with that product.

So my cousin gave me her Shea Moisture's Deep Treatment Masque...pictured below

Talk about a major let down! If my hair could cry it cried after using this product. Another product that basically beat my hairs ASS is this one....


This is Bio Infusion Olive Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment that I purchased from Walgreens for $7.99 and quite frankly I want my money back! Both products left my hair feeling COMPLETELY stripped like a shampoo with sulfate would! I had a major WTH moment! See I wanted to purchase one of the other 2 deep conditioners by Shea Moisture but I was afraid because of how the Masque left my hair feeling!

So there are 2 morals to this story....I'm sticking to Neutrogena UNTIL somebody suggests a deep conditioner that actually does what it's suppose to. Ironically the Shea Moisture Masque says for "dry, damaged hair" SHIT (excuse my language) that product left my hair feeling dry and completely damaged. I'm throwing one away and giving the other one away to SOMEBODY. 

So please if you all have ANY suggestions please comment! 


2 comments:

Cristine♥ said...

I had to add olive oil/avocado oil to the SM DTM to love it... I like it for flat twists tho lol
I loveee the purification masque, maybe you'll like that?

Vibrant1 said...

I will have to try it Cris, I know your honest lol! And with the SM DTM I will add olive oil and another oil since I don't have the avocado oil. Thank you so much for your suggestions.