Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pick One...


It's 1:00 a.m. and I should be asleep because I have to get up for work at 8:30!! I was sitting in bed listening to One Republic's song "Stop and Stare" and it made me take a moment to think about my life and where I want to be in the future. I'm a college student and I can tell you that it has not been an easy road always. When I think about the obstacles I have had to overcome I am actually glad that I was chosen for these test. Being the dreamer that I am I had to realize after high school that nothing in life comes easy when it comes to wanting to be prosperous and successful. Many nights I have cried thinking why me God, why do I have to go through so much when I'm trying to do right in my life. The question I now ask myself is Why not me?? It's way easier said than done!! lol Nothing worth having is easy to obtain and I had to realize that. The trials and tribulations that I have had to endure throughout my life could be way worse! It has made me who I am today and it's still molding me into the woman that I aspire to become one day. We have two paths we can take in life and it's solely up to you which way you want to go. Always take the time out to stop and think about who you are and where you want to go in life and try to be the best man or woman you can be...It's so EASY to do wrong and so tedious to do right...I end this with one of my favorite poems by Robert Frost.


1 comment:

So Tenacious said...

I like that poem & U aint ever lied about trials & tribulations..U and I both know! lol