Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Single Life...


Today I was just thinking to myself, when was the last time I had a boyfriend? The answer to that question is Feb. 2008. It's been a year and 4 months since I had a boyfriend. (I do love the show Living Single...TV ONE still shows it) I actually don't have a problem with being single because I can do what I want, it's cheaper to be single lol, and I don't have to deal with all that baggage that comes with SOME relationships! The key to being single and HAPPY is to actually know how to have fun without it having to be with a guy!! You have got to realize that you don't need a man to validate you and show you a good time! I love to have fun with my best friends and my family because they keep me grounded!! :) I must say I have learned so much from all these different types of guys this past year. I could have had a boyfriend right now BUT that's a long story...lol that would have to be another post...maybe a cool guy will come into my life and I won't be Living Single...time will tell...I'm not setting myself up to be disappointed though...

1 comment:

So Tenacious said...

Ur right..You gotta be content and love yourself in order to be happy while single AND in a relationship. Ever since I've been single, I had more time to learn what I want out of life, and I've learned that I truly don't NEED any man to make my life feel complete.