Monday, October 26, 2009

All the Conditioners


One thing I like about being natural is experimenting with all types of conditioners to see what works best with my hair. There are so many to choose from and TONS that I still haven't had the chance to try! Since I have been natural all the conditioners that I have used so far have been Suave Naturals- Coconut; V05- Strawberries & Cream, and the Herbal Escapes Free Me Freesia; Organix Tea Tree Conditioner and the Coconut Milk Conditioner; Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner; AND LASTLY Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. I haven't had the opportunity to order any conditioners online yet but eventually I will :) All the conditioners listed above were purchased at Wal-Mart, CVS and Walgreens. So I've got to have a favorite right? I can't pick just one though! lol I really never like to buy the same thing twice BUT I'd make an exception for these. My top 3 would have to go to V05 Strawberries & Cream, Organix Coconut Milk and Herbal Essences Hello Hydration! Mainly because they smell the best! Nonetheless I would recommend every single conditioner listed above to women that are relaxed or natural! So if your looking for some conditioners to try, these would be a great start.

No comments: