Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My new fave style





Okay this may look a lot like a normal twist out but it's not! I'm always on youtube watching youtubers style their hair and what not, and I'm always reading blogs. So I first saw it on http://curlynikki.com where she did twist in her hair with rollers to create the curly fro look. Then I saw it on ItsMsHeatherNicole's youtube! Now my hair didn't look like her's because her hair is TOTALLY long lol BUT I loved how mine turned out!! The first pictures are the rollers I used the very first time I attempted this style and I figured out the yellow rollers were wayyy better for my length, and they gave me a tighter curl. The last two pictures are from my second attempt. I took them out this morning and I LOVE IT! I just love the curly fro look and that it stretches my hair out! I would love to do a tutorial on youtube but I am going to wait until I get more subscribers!! I hope you guys like it! OH YEAH! Products used: I conditioned, put my Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner in and my fave oils on wet hair and that's it!!

1 comment:

So Tenacious said...

I was just gonna buy a lot of the rollers today! lol..I like it, it's cute!