Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What time is it?


It's shoe time again!! You all know I just can't help myself when it comes to shoes that catch my eye :) I mean if I'm able to buy it at the time I get it! I FIRST saw these shoes like a year ago on one of my friends facebook page, and I was like OMG I got to have those shoes! I could never find them because she lives in a different state and I never forgot about them. SO a year later (so what) lol I saw them in Dillards like 2 months ago and I didn't get them because I didn't have money to splurge at the time. So on Tuesday I got them!! yayyy! The designer is Steve Madden and they were like $60.00! Great price right!? I can't wait to wear these haha! These are the type of shoes you wear with skinny jeans, a skirt, some shorts, or leggings... Tell me what you all think!

No comments: