Sunday, February 21, 2010

1:14 a.m.

Photobucket
So I'm awake late in the a.m. like always playing Cafe World on Facebook...lol I swear it's addicting! I went out Friday night to this club in West Palm Beach called The Fun House. Personally I think the owner should rethink that name though...any who we stayed until like 3 a.m. and went over to Mirage which is another club...just to get the chicken wings lmao they are the bomb! Over all I had a good time...I wore those shoes I posted in the previous post (the black peep toes) and they are like extremely too big for my feet lol I couldn't even walk sexy like I usually do in heels...You all noticed I've been slacking in posts right? Been working on this group project and homework for the past couple of days...that's another post on it's on. Well I got to go check on my food in Cafe World...lol I'll be back soonnnn

No comments: