Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hair styles...what to do?

Every day when I'm in the mirror I wonder what new styles could I do with my hair!?! Now I'm not really creative and good at doing hair styles but I'm always up for trying! My routine styles consist of puffs, headbands, twist outs, braid outs, no headband and um that's it. Pretty boring right?

Last week I thought about straightening my hair but then I realized it's 80+ degree weather here in Florida, plus there have been a lot of rainy days sooo that would be a no go! SO I've come to the conclusion that MAYBE this weekend or during the week I will do tiny, tiny twist which will be smaller than my first attempt. When I do, I'll definitely post pictures for your viewing pleasure :)

I've also thought about doing twist with rollers again because it's been a while since I last did that, I thought about a roll n set but um my hair never cooperates...and there are just sooo many young ladies on youtube throwing TONS of ideas out but idk what my deal is! I got to get with the program!

No comments: