Saturday, June 26, 2010

ACV rinse


So I have tried the Apple Cider Vinegar rinse before but I must say this past week after taking those twists out, I REALLY understand what the buzz is about! If your the type that's not into shampooing a lot or at all, I would definitely suggest this.

ACV mixed with water is sooo good for cleansing the scalp and eliminating build up! It also helps the products marinate with your hair and scalp :) This past Wednesday when I shampooed, I followed up with the ACV. After I rinsed that out, I followed up with a quick conditioner to get the smell out and then I used my deep conditioner. (I love that Pantene Pro-V Curls Series Deep Conditioner!)

After I was done with everything my hair felt soooo SOFT! Like I really felt the difference! If you haven't tried it make sure you do! A little ACV goes a long way so don't overload! I use like 1 tablespoon of ACV with maybe 2 cups of water...just a rough estimate.

No comments: