Thursday, June 3, 2010

I need products!!


One thing I can honestly say is that I am TOTALLY, not a product junkie lol. I need to REALLY do some purchasing ASAP! Can you believe the last time I bought a product was when I purchased the Renpure conditioner? Pretty great conditioner though.

I don't know where I got this idea from but I totally thought regular conditioners like Herbal Essence Hello Hydration and Renpure would be good for deep conditioning. #FAIL! Evidently these conditioners don't penetrate the scalp like REAL deep conditioners are meant to do. Yeah I did some research lol SO I am on the hunt this weekend for a REAL deep conditioner.

I'm too lazy to make a shea butter mixture because I would have to purchase many oils that I don't have SO I will be ordering Pretty Dimples shea butter from heavilyrooted.com. I also need a new leave in conditioner! I need to order Giovanni's direct leave-in online because I CAN NOT find it in stores ANY WHERE! I do currently use Kinky Curly's leave- in and I LOVE IT, but I'd like to save it for the custard I have that I NEVER use.

The LAST thing on my product to buy list is MAYBE Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding...stuffs a bit expensive but I need a staple product for doing twist and braids. I definitely will be getting my products together soon!! If you guys have any suggests just leave a comment! Thanks!!

No comments: