Thursday, May 19, 2011

Look At Me Now!

Guess what? I am 6 days away from the 2 year mark of the day I chopped off my relaxed ends! CRAZY RIGHT! Well I actually found a picture on my camera that shows how my hair looked the day after. When I look at this picture I'm like WOW! Yes I have had quite a few hiccups on this journey but my hair has come a long way from May 26, 2009.

I grew my relaxed ends out for 6 months leading up until that and so that means I've been relaxer free for 2 years and 6 months, and 2 years without any relaxed ends lol. So take a look!

May 2009

May 2010 Twist Out

May 2011 Twist Out
Looking at these pictures really makes me realize my hair is definitely growing! Sometimes I feel like it's not but now I see it for a fact. This is an exciting moment! lol

No comments: