Saturday, October 15, 2011

MAC makeover

Last weekend I went to Dillards to get a new bottle of perfume and started exploring the different makeup counters. I came across the MAC counter and the makeup artist at the counter looked awesome! She had bold blue eye shadow on so I was like oww can you do mine! lol The last time anyone has ever done my makeup was when I was like 12 and I looked dead.

So I sat down and had fun getting a mini makeover. The catch? You have to purchase $50 in products. THAT'S EASY AS PIE to do at MAC. So I did it...Here is what I looked like after my makeover lol ***for a closer view click the pictures***


I really don't like the caked on look and to me it looks like too much. I suppose it's because I'm not into loud makeup. I loved the eye shadow she used on my eyes though and the lip gloss. Here are the items I ended up buying that she used.




The foundation is NW45, the Paint Pot is Groundwork, and the Lustreglass is Beaux. Now today I was a little scared to used the foundation because I didn't want to look like a cake again lol But the color is actually THE BUSINESS on me lol. And the Paint Pot really made my eye shadow POP! I really enjoyed my makeover. Here is my look today.


It evened out my skin tone and looks more natural. Maybe the next time I go get something done I'll do something BOLD! What do you guys think?

No comments: