Sunday, March 4, 2012

Malibu C Products






Unfortunately where I currently live we have hard well water. Boooo!! I don't need to write an essay telling you all the effects of hard water on the hair and skin, just know that it isn't positive. On my journey to having healthier hair and such I went on google and found Malibu C hair products. The set I bought was $29.99 for the Shampoo, Conditioner, and 4 Hard Water treatment packets. All products are said to be 100% Vegan. So if you have hard water, city water, or you are a swimmer definitely check out their products.

I used the products last Sunday and I definitely could feel a difference. After I wash my hair I usually put twists in and do a twist out. I found my hair to be full of body and less limp compared to me just using regular products. The Shampoo is sulfate free but my hair and scalp was just a clean as it would be using a sulfate shampoo. The conditioner was straight lol I really don't recall much but I'm going to continue to use these products weekly and monitor how my hair feels and looks! Has anyone ever tried these products? What are your thoughts? 

No comments: