Monday, September 3, 2012

Unleashing My Curls

I recently purchased the Curl Defining Creme by Organic Root Stimulator. We've all seen and heard about their new line Curls Unleashed. The product says it moisturizes and defines curls without shrinkage, and it can be used for styling or defining your curls. Check out some pictures:

Curls Unleashed



The following pictures were taken on the third day of this style. Now on the first day my hair was pretty wet when I used the creme. When I took the twists out on the first day, my hair wasn't defined as I wanted. So on the second night I spritzed my hair with water and used the creme and got these awesome results for the third day! Honestly, all twists out start to look like same to me regardless, of what product I use.

My hair wasn't stretched to the max, but it wasn't as shrunken as it would have been compared to other products I have used in the past. I got this on sale from Walgreens for $12.99. I love the consistency, I like the clean smell and I like how it left my hair feeling very soft and moisturized.

One of these days I'm going to use this product as a curl definer and share pictures with the results! Have any of you used the Curls Unleashed line? If so, what are your fave products from this line?

No comments: