Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Quotes of the week...



"You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you."

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so that you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it."

I don't know if Maya Angelou actually said these quotes or got them from someone else but I got it from the fan page on Facebook. I'm just really deep in thought right now thinking about the changes that I am making with my life and those things that are beyond my control at the moment...my problem is I want things to happen right away but that's not how it works...

No comments: