Monday, August 3, 2009

Heelz of the week...


Well well well!! This heel of the week was not hard to find! I follow @louboutin on twitter and it always post Christian Louboutin's during the week, through ebay! When I saw these I just knew I had to post it as the heelz of the week! These are the Christian Louboutin Deva Black Tie Booties...and guess what?? They are priced at $995.00! I'm not going to front, if I had that much money to spend like that I would have already ordered these LIKE RIGHT NOW! I could just see myself walking in these shoes lol and I can just imagine how lovely they would look on my feet...sigh* A girl can dream...want to know more? Check them out here: http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Christian-Louboutin-DEVA-Tie-Back-Booties-Shoes-40_W0QQitemZ390077783707QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:US:101

No comments: