Friday, August 14, 2009

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration


OKAY! I recently purchased Herbal Essences Hello Hydration and I have been using this product for a good 2 weeks and I LOVE IT! I love the thickness of it, it smells great! and my hair loves it more than I do! hehe...I sometimes use it as a co-wash or deep conditioner because it has a nice consistency to it and isn't watery. Hello Hydration will definitely be a product that I will have a long term relationship with. It leaves my hair smelling good and feeling very soft :) I haven't tried it as like a leave in or anything just as a conditioner. The price ranges from $2.37- $3.00, somewhere around that range SO for those who choose not to spend a lot on the high end conditioners, THIS is the product for ya! lol I got it from Wal-Mart so I'm sure you guys can find it anywhere! It's been almost 3 months since my BC...I think the 26th will make 3 months for me. Just wanted to share one of my favorite conditioners since I'm in a blogging mood tonight!

No comments: