Saturday, August 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


Well Happy Birthday to me!! Today August 8, 2009 it is my 23rd birthday!! WOW! lol I am officially 23 years old! I'm blessed to be alive today and healthy! My little sister Kici brought me a bouquet of purple and pink daisies this morning, and my cousin Melissa ordered me a nice cake :) and I received tons of Birthday love from my wonderful friends and family! My plans for the day? I got to go to The Rapids today! I got on allll the rides and had a blast with my little sister and cousin Kici and Roderick! Then I went out to dinner tonight at the Tiki Bar where I got drunk for the first time (not pissy drunk) off two shots of patron and a Mai Tai!! HAHA! I will NEVER EVER again get drunk because I don't like that relaxed feeling! My ideal perfect birthday would be to go to Las Vegas and get a pair of shoes from every one that I know. lol...Well I'm going to make the best of this day and cherish my 23rd birthday! I got 14 hours to enjoy it.

2 comments:

So Tenacious said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!! You know your b-day could've been BETTER, but you were bein a loser! lmao..U need to edit this and say that you excluded out the dinner, and partying (since I wasn't there for any of it)..Next year we're PLANNING it, so no excuses!

Yan Tan said...

hey hunn just stopping by showing some love on your blog!!


**YanTan**


Come stop by sometime...;-p