Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Lucky Chinese Tag: Eminent Eights

The Lucky Chinese Tag: Eminent Eights

This is my first ever tag! lol haha! The awesome blogger over at http://eyeofthetigerphotography.blogspot.com tagged everyone that read her responses to the Eminent Eights so now it's my turn yayyy :)

8 Shows I love to watch:
-Cake Boss
-The Hills
-Bizarre Foods
-48 Hours: Hard Evidence
-George Lopez
-Tough Love
-Blue Planet Seas of Life
-Bad Girls Club

8 Favorite places to eat and drink
-Jamaican Cuisine
-IHOP
-Mirandas
-Goodfellas
-Duffys
-Fujiyama
-Pueblo de Viejo
-Olive Garden


8 things I look forward to
-Seeing my niece Breanna
-Getting my degree
-Moving
-Being in love
-Having a career
-Traveling the world
-Waking up to see a new day
-Life itself

8 things that happened yesterday
-I made apple crisp
-Worked out at the gym
-Talked to an ex
-Called an old friend
-Laughed with my family
-It rained and I was cold lol
-Went to Wal-Mart
-Played Super Mario Brothers on my Wii

8 Things I love about winter
-Wearing an ugly shirt under a sweater lol
-The fact that the sky is always clear so the stars are visible
-The coziness of my nice warm bed
-Just the cold weather in general
-Hot Cocoa
-Snow...well not in FL but you know lol
-Scarves
-Holidays

8 things on my wishlist
-An expensive camera
-Tinted windows
-More games for the Wii
-Shoes
-My sister and niece to move back to FL :(
-Maintain a high GPA
-Improve at public speaking
-Maybe an awesome boyfriend...shrug* idk...

8 things i'm passionate about
-God
-Education
-The Future
-My family
-Mankind
-Shoes :)
-Music
-Life

8 words/phrases I use often
-Word?
-WTF BRO!?
-I'm so excited!!
-Dude
-That's awesome!
-Errr idk
-Yooo
-Are you kiddin me!

8 things I have learned from the past
-I can't please everybody
-Everything just isn't going to go the way I think it should...gotta go through something to get to something
-To have a job/money saved before I move EVER
-People will only change because they want to
-Be careful giving second chances
-Procrastination can ruin everything lol
-Don't take everything to heart
-Its always your lost not mine... :)(those guys)lol

8 places I would love to see/visit
-California
-Canada again
-London
-Africa
-Japan
-Las Vegas
-Bahamas
-Hawaii

8 things I currently want/need
-A Career
-More Confidence
-A companion
-Peace to everyone
-Education
-My niece Breanna to be with again :(
-The best life for my family
-Success

8 people I want to tag: Anyone who visits my blog..even if your anonymous :) send me a link or something to your answers or post as a comment

No comments: