Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blow Out Style

Last week I purchased a new blow dryer because I could not find a replacement comb for my current blow dryer. I bought a dryer from Sally's Beauty Supply Store for $37. The dryer came with 3 different attachments, a wide tooth comb, smaller tooth and a brush attachment. I blew my hair out and on Day 1 I decided to use Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter on two strand twists with perm rods. I really didn't like the definition so on Day 2 I used my CoCo Curls Styling Cream on two strand twists with perm rods. In case you missed my posts on the actual products I will include a picture with the results.

On another note this year on May 26, 2012 marks my 3rd year since I chopped all my hair off and this November will be 4 years since my last relaxer. Hand clap for me though :)  Let me give you guys a flash back from May 26, 2009!

May 26, 2009 BC
Looking at this picture makes me realize how far I have come! I still have a lot of things I need to tweak with my regime and more goals I would like to accomplish but it's exciting to look back and see how much growth I've had despite all these hiccups along the way.


DAY 1

DAY 1
Day 1 was a bit frizzy as you all can see so for Day 2 I switched up the products to see if I could have a more defined look. Here are the pictures for Day 2:

Day 2

Day 2

Day 2 was up to par in my book! I don't do blow out's too often but maybe one day I will revisit this style! Coco Curls may not be too hot to stand alone on a twist out but it did pretty good with the perm rods. I hope you all like the pics and thanks for reading!

No comments: