Saturday, June 2, 2012

Changing It Up

In April I purchased 2 products online and I'm just now blogging about them :) I thought I'd try out Coco Curls which looks like this:



I ordered the 8 oz cream off CoCo Curls for $15. I love the smell and consistency of the product, and it's a pretty good moisturizer. A little of this product goes a long way! I used it for my two strand twists at night and too much of it left my hair greasy. It really doesn't give much definition for the twist out in my opinion compared to products I've used in the past. Here is a picture of how the twist out turned out...I believe it was day 3 hair I don't remember.



I've been tweaking my routine for twist outs with other products I can combine with CoCo Curls. When I figure something out I will let you all know! Another products that I purchased is Pretty Dimples (youtuber) Shea Butter mix, the Strawberry scent. It's also 8 ounces for $15:



This stuff will last me a long time! I love the smell of it and as soon as you rub it in your hands it melts like butter baby! lol I may do mini twists tonight or tomorrow depending on how I feel. When I do the twists I use this Shea Butter when I haven't mixed my own up. I noticed I haven't used Shea Butter in a while so I decided to go back to older products and methods I used when I first went natural :)  So have you guys used any of these products? What's your fave!?

No comments: