Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My favorite products

Now I'm not a product junkie so I haven't had the chance to try all the hottest products on the market.  I can say that some of the products that I have purchased have been pretty awesome for my hair and for my budget! I like to switch it up a bit and right now I would consider the following products my staple products:

Kinky Curly Knot Today

Neutrogena Deep Conditioner


Shea Moisture Smoothie


This week I will definitely be ordering Kinky Curlys' Knot Today Leave-In and Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie because I am almost out of them. Do I have an all time favorite conditioner and shampoo? At the moment I'm still open and I never stick to a particular shampoo or conditioner but hopefully something will catch my hair's attention. 

What are your favorite products? Any recommendations?

No comments: