Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Product Pick Ups

I decided to go out and buy a few items for my hair today and these are the products I ended up buying today:

Grapeseed Oil

Jojoba Oil

Black Haitian Castor Oil and Vatika Oil

Shea Butter

Tangle Teezer

I will be using the Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Castor Oil when I make my Shea Butter mix. As for the Vatika Oil, I will be using that daily for massaging my scalp and hair. I may be able to put the Vatika Oil in with my Shea Butter, but idk yet. Now I went to Sally's for nail polish and thought about the Tangle Teezer! I was excited that it was in pink! lol. I really wonder will this much talked about Tangle Teezer help me detangle my 4a hair!

 Has anyone tried the Tangle Teezer? What are your thoughts? Once I wash my hair I will definitely do a review on how it worked for me.Oh yeah, would you guys like to see the colors I picked today? Check them out below. Leave comments, questions, and suggestions! Thanks for reading and viewing!

No comments: