Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tangle Teezer Review

Tonight I decided to wash my hair and FINALLY use the Tangle Teezer! The Tangle Teezer is soooo awesome! Now my hair texture would be considered 4a/4b. Those with this hair type know that it tangles sooo bad sometimes and it takes a lot to detangle. The Tangle Teezer is like the best thing since sliced bread!

What I liked the most is that it didn't feel like I was yanking my hair out like it does when I use a denman brush and my detangling time was cut down by like 20 minutes and I just couldn't stop saying OMG!! HAHA! If you have natural hair I REALLY recommend buying the Tangle Teezer which is priced at $9.99.

You all may be wondering if there are any cons to the Tangle Teezer. Well the only thing I hated is while having conditioner on my hands it was harder to grip the teezer, so I had to keep cleaning my hands, but I don't mind because there are way more pros with this tool. I might as well say goodbye to my denman brush for detangling and WELCOME HOME to the Tangle Teezer. I wish I had this tool last year!

No comments: