Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 2 Blog Challenge

Something I feel Strongly About:


Now I feel strongly about many things in life but the one thing I feel the strongest about is for everyone to be the best they can be. The reason why I summed it up to "being the best you can be" is because there are absolutely no limitations in life. The only person that can truly hold you back is yourself. We are our own worst enemies.

Whether your trying to achieve the highest levels in education, starting your own business, being the best parent, WHATEVER, I feel there is no excuse in this world that can stop us from achieving the goals we are passionate about. Yes there are always many trails and hard times with anything in life but we can't let that stop us in our tracks.

When I sit back and think about all the things I could do it's exciting to me! I could be a teacher, a business owner, a counselor, a designer, a politician, a detective, anything that I want to be but it's up to me to take the right steps in life to get to where I want to go. With a combination of prayer, perseverance, and hard work all things are possible.

I said all that to say this, always BE THE BEST YOU that you can be. Never settle for anything in life because the possibilities are limitless. Also remember it's never to late to start or finish anything regardless of your age.

No comments: