Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 5 Blog Challenge

Things you want to say to an ex:

Very interesting blog challenge for day 5. I've had a couple ex-boyfriends in my life. Some who were great friends, and some that were never a match. There is one ex-boyfriend in particular without a doubt that this goes to.

Idk if he'll read this but I could careless. The things that I would say to the ex-boyfriend that I parted ways with sometime in the year 2006 at the age of 20 would be some positive things and some negative. You were a liar, a cheat and you didn't deserve someone like myself. I'm not saying I was perfect but I was always faithful, I never hurt you, I cared, I helped you in a number of ways, and it seemed like none of that mattered.

You made me feel insecure like I wasn't pretty enough for you or good enough to ever meet your parents. You made me feel like I was going CRAZY! As the years go by I realize why I never met your parents. It's because you were still in a relationship with another young lady. You made her out to be a crazy stalker that just couldn't get over you and yet and still you guys ended up married. Congratulations....again.

I was disrespected so many times and yet and still I gave you a second chance. I would ask you why you treated me that way and did those hurtful things but I'm sure the answer won't satisfy me.

I would like to thank you for that chapter in my life. Without that experience I wouldn't be the Jasmine that I am today. I took those negatives and turned it into positives so that I would NEVER experience anything like that relationship again. I kept my word and I have never let another man take my joy or self esteem away from me. I steered clear from guys like you. A wolf in sheep's clothing as my grandmother calls them lol.

God knows what we need at the right time in our lives. I have exactly what I want and need right now in my life. Yes sometimes I may hold on to those angry feelings towards that young man but I've let them go. We were all young and dumb once upon a time so I forgive you. I just hope that you have learned from your mistakes and won't do your wife the way you did her before you married her.

Well that's off my chest! Whew!

No comments: