Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 6 Blog Challenge

My views on Mainstream Music:

Of course we all say that music is not like it used to be and I don't think it's suppose to be like it used to be. There are many opinions saying music is dead and it's not like it used to be and so forth. I agree a lot of the mainstream music lacks substance and I laugh at a lot of the songs BUT I can't bash the artists for putting that out. They know their target market and evidently their style of music is working for them. Yes I get tired of hearing the same old people over and over and I would love to hear new talented individuals on the radio but since that's not happening I go out and find their music for myself.

The content of mainstream music these days is more sexual, dance-club music, and a few motivational songs. I don't complain about it because I'm in control of what I decide to listen to.  I love music regardless. No complaints here. If you don't like it just don't listen.

No comments: