Thursday, September 10, 2009

The 50 Best Dunks of All time...RIGHT


Okay so on Complex.com they have the 50 best dunks of all time and ummmm...the list is not as good as I thought it would be...No SB's for one and for two I'd only wear like 10 of the shoes on the list. My favorites were The Smurf's which came in at # 2, Original 7 school colorways which were #4, I actually liked the Patent Charity Dunk Pack at #10, Kicks Hawaii at #12 (i like those colors), Alphanumeric #15, Clerks Pack at #25, Daktari at #28, Denims at #34 (one of my shoe of the week picks...look at where it is on the list!! lol), and my last favorite on the list were the Back to Schools at #44! To get the complete list here is the link: http://www.complex.com/blogs/2009/09/02/the-50-best-nike-dunks-of-all-time/ I think it would be a good idea to have a list catered to the ladies because those were shoes that most guys would wear!!

No comments: