Monday, September 14, 2009

Heelz of the week...



I finally decided to do another Heel of the week! I've noticed in my past posts that I've posted REALLY expensive shoes SO I was like why not post shoes that I myself can actually afford lol. The shoe of the week that I am proud to post are the Mickolick's! These shoes come in 4 different shades, this medium blue, fuchsia, black suede, and black. This medium blue is SO vibrant and sexy and I wish they were on my feet at this very moment!! lol Price on the Mickolick's? $90.00 and WHAT? @ ALDO!! lol http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/pumps/platform/75667600-mickolick/6?cm_re=Sep0409-WLP-US-A-_-Main-_-MICKOLICK-6 I really need to get these and put them in my closet right about now! UPDATE: I actually went to ALDO to buy this shoe and guess what? THEY WERE SOLD OUT!! They had the other colors but I wanted the blue!! The chick was like well we can order it! blank stare* I want it NOW!! lol Then I picked 3 other shoes that I liked from the website and they didn't have my size for those either! So I was pissed off to the point where I don't even want to order the shoes off the website for myself lol....

No comments: