Friday, September 11, 2009

Butters-n-Bars

My order from Butters-n-Bars FINALLY came in! I placed the order on the 6th and got it today the 11th! I got the shea butter sampler pack which came with 3 scents, I picked the Mango scents which are Mango Peach, Mango Mango, and Mango Coconut all for $10.99 and the Herbal Shampoo was $9.99. I haven't had the chance to use anything yet but I'm excited! I finally got a good shampoo! YES lol!! I love how the shea butter's smell and how it feels! so soft and smooth!! So if you guys are thinking about ordering anything like these products above the website is http://butters-n-bars.com/ . They have sooo many different shea butter scents to choose from!! Then there was a New Naturals sampler kit that came with 4 products but I choose this instead! Once I use the products I will definitely let you all know how it went :) (click on the pic to get a better view)

No comments: