Thursday, September 10, 2009

A few of my favorite things...



Hey all! I just thought I would share with you all a few of my favorite products! I have a lot more than the 3 above, I just choose to share these 3! The first product shown in the picture above is Giovanni's Smooth as Silk Deep Moisturizing Conditioner, second is Herbal Essences Tousle me Softly Mousse, and lastly is Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave in Conditioner (you can click the pictures to have a closer view) ! Okay I just bought the Giovanni conditioner from Wal-Mart...it was like $7.95 (that's the most I ever spent on conditioner lol) BUT it's worth it! When I did my weekly deep conditioning I used this and it did leave my hair feeling silky and smooth! Then you have the Garnier Fructis leave in that I use after I wash my hair and it smells very pleasant and leaves my hair soft and moisturized. I bought that from Wal-Mart as well for about $4-5.00 and some change! Lastly is the Herbal Essences Mousse! Ahhhh :) I am IN LOVE with the smell! My goodness! lol it makes me want to smell my hair ALL DAY LONG! I don't use it that much because mousse makes my hair a little crunchy and my curls have MAJOR shrinkage! but it's a good product for TWA's, idk about longer hair...I'd say it was like $3.00 and some change as well. In the second picture that's what my hair looked like after I used the Giovanni and Garnier leave in. The night before that I did twist and took them out the next day and all I did was spray my oil spritzer (which consist of water, jojoba oil, extra virgin olive oil, shea butter oil, and a bunch of other oils) to wake the twist out up and of course Eco Styler Gel for my edges. I recommend these products to anybody whether your hair is natural or relaxed. What made me try these products out? Well there is a blog that I go to: http://curlgirljourney.blogspot.com that has ALL the Curly Girl Method approved products so I just picked things off the list that I didn't feel like ordering online and decided to try them out! It's all about trail and error with so many products we can choose from! So check out that blog out to get tons of ideas!

No comments: